Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Hole in One
"You're sure I look OK?" I asked Rob - I knew tonight meant a lot to him, it was a works dinner - his chance to impress the boss and show him he was management material.
"Babe, you look gorgeous, just as you always do!" he kissed me gently on the lips. "You'll knock em dead!"
I glanced in the full length mirror we had in the hallway - I did look good! My long brown hair shone in the light as I flicked it over my shoulder. The silky black dress I was wearing clung to my curves nicely, showing my shapely hips and full breasts off to their best. I felt a little self-conscious, it’s not often I go out without a bra, but this dress was backless.
Dinner was one of those formal occasions, with everyone sat according to where they were in favour with the boss - David Pressman. He was a good looking man, probably in his late 30s, with blonde hair and twinkling blue eyes. He seemed to ooze confidence, and the people sat near him clung to his every word. Rob pointed out various people to me, Mr Pressman's personal assistant, his financial manager, his advisors .... Rob desperately wanted to be a part of that crowd, earning real money and getting respect. I didn't see the attraction myself, but it meant a lot to Rob, so I was the dutiful girlfriend and smiled sweetly all evening.
After dinner, things got a little more sociable. People stood around talking in their little groups, Mr Pressman flitted from one group to the next, each one sucking up to him. It was almost sickening. These people didn't actually like him, they just said the right things because he's the boss and they wanted to better their positions - like Rob.
Before long, it was our turn. Rob nervously adjusted his tie as he came striding over. Mr Pressman held out his hand for Rob to shake. "Hello, it’s Rob Amble isn't it?"
"Yes, Sir, from the accounts office - and this is my girlfriend, Lucy."
Mr Pressman took my hand and kissed it. "Enchanted to meet you, Lucy," he said, gazing into my eyes. For a moment, I held his gaze and my heart skipped a beat - boy was he good looking! I noticed him look me up and down, taking in my full body. It felt uncomfortable but nice at the same time. He then turned his attention to Rob, and they started a discussion about the upcoming job interview. I decided to leave them to it, and I grabbed myself a glass of champagne from the nearby table and went off in search of something more interesting.
The building we were in was a clubhouse for a golf club, and had a verandah overlooking the golf course itself. No one was there, so I decided to go out onto it for some fresh air. I leaned on the railing, sipping my champagne and just enjoying the quiet.
After a few minutes, I became aware that I was no longer alone. Mr Pressman was stood next to me, also leaning on the railing. "Things a bit much in there for you? Lucy isn't it?"
"I just needed some fresh air,” I said, turning to face him.
"Rob's a nice young man,” he said ... "and he's also a very lucky young man to have someone as beautiful as you by his side."
This made me blush, which I don't often do. "Yes, he is a nice young man," I replied. "You should give him that promotion!" I laughed, then regretted it - I can't believe I'd just said that, I'd probably just totally ruined any chance he'd had.
"I admire your boldness," Mr Pressman said. "But the people I promote have to have a little something extra that I want in return." He was looking at me in the same way he'd looked at me when we were introduced, but this time, instead of feeling uncomfortable, I liked it.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Well, Jones's wife is the manageress at the football stadium, she gets me free tickets for all the big games whenever I want - that’s how he got his promotion. Andrews's wife is a buyer for a large designer store, I get all my suits from her, all hugely discounted of course ... that's how he earned his promotion."
I felt sick! This guy only promoted people who could grease his palm with free gifts! Not only did it seem so wrong, but it was unfair ... there was no way Rob and I could do that! I worked in a small office, and the only perks I got was the odd post-it note! That was hardly going to impress someone like David Pressman.
"Don't worry," he said, obviously sensing my concern, "I'm sure we'll come up with something you can offer me" ... and before I knew it, he had his arm round my waist and began kissing me hard on the lips! His tongue explored my mouth as I felt his hands caressing the bare flesh of my back. He pulled away and returned to leaning on the railing. I wasn't quite sure how I was supposed to react. Part of me was angry with him, but another part was enjoying it. I wondered where it was leading, if anywhere, and downed the rest of my drink in one swift gulp.
He broke the silence with a sigh, and he pointed over towards the golf course. "Have you ever had sex outdoors?" he asked.
"No. I'd be worried about getting caught!"
"That’s half the thrill of it!" he exclaimed. "There's nothing like the feeling of cool grass on your naked skin, and the soft breeze around your sweating body." His eyes sparkled in the dim light, and I could hear his breathing deepen. "That golf course would have some wonderful hidden spots, great for having sex." He took my hand. "Come look with me ... what harm would it do?" The excitement in his voice and in his eyes was undeniable, and, despite my reservations, I allowed him to lead me down the steps and onto the green.
We walked, hand in hand, across the grass towards a bunker that had a small hill behind it. The hill was also sheltered by trees. We were now some distance away from the clubhouse, although you could still hear the music. "Here seems like a good spot," Mr Pressman said, he was already laid on his back on the grass. "Join me Lucy!"
"I don't know about this Mr Press.." I began to protest.
"It’s David .. and don't worry. No one will miss us, and no one can see us here." He grabbed my hand and tugged me down to sit by him. "Lie down my dear, feel how wonderful the grass is on your skin."
I did as he commanded, but before my head had even touched the ground, he was leaning over me, his hands sliding down the front of my dress to my breasts and kissing me. At first, I didn't know how to act, but the dampness I could feel between my legs was telling me I should be enjoying it. I returned his kiss, my own tongue finding his and wrapping round it. His hands were roughly exploring my body now, I'd never experienced pure lust before and it was really turning me on. Rob was a gentle lover and would not have dreamt of being as rough as David was being. He slipped the straps of my dress down, kissing my shoulders and working down towards the top of my breasts, and then he pulled my dress down further, freeing them.
"Very nice," he whispered in my ear, before he began sucking one of my nipples. At one point he bit it, not hard, but a definite bite. I found that I actually liked it, and pushed my chest into his face more. He continued kissing, sucking, biting and licking my breasts, shoulders and neck as his hands wrapped round my waist feeling for the zipper on my dress. I felt the fabric loosen, then move down my body as he pulled the dress off. I wriggled out of the last bit, leaving myself naked apart from the lacy panties I was wearing. The cool night air felt good against my skin, and the slight dampness of the grass underneath me was an odd, but sensual experience. His hands pulled my panties down and he stared at my nakedness, drinking in every inch of my body.
"I told you it was good didn't I?" David said, as he started to undo his shirt. I sat up to help him, untucking his shirt from his trousers and undoing from the bottom upwards. In seconds, it was off and thrown to the ground as he pulled me towards him. His chest was toned with just a few hairs. He was tanned, despite it being still early in the year - he obviously used a sunbed or had been abroad somewhere sunny. I undid his trousers and pulled them down, followed by his pants. His cock sprung free, rising up like some monster rising from the sea. My fingers stroked it and I could feel it respond by getting harder, the veins becoming very visible.
He lay back and pulled me onto him in the 69 position, leaving me in no doubt what he wanted. One of my hands cupped his heavy balls, whilst the other began to work the base of his shaft. My mouth closed over the tip, and my tongue tasted the pre-cum already present. He responded with a moan as he began to lick from my clit and all the way round to my ass. His tongue teased the whole area as his hands stroked the curves of my ass cheeks.
I swirled my tongue round the tip of his cock as both my hands ran up and down its length. My excitement was growing, and I'd almost forgotten where I was and that we might be caught any moment. I wanted more of that cock in my mouth and I started to suck it in, slowly taking it a centimetre or so at a time. I could hear him moan, "Yesss Lucy ... that’s it!" He'd stopped licking me just to concentrate on the sensation of the blow-job I was giving him. I moved myself so that I was between his legs, I found it easier to suck him that way. I stoked his stomach and squeezed his balls as I felt the tip of his cock reach the back of my throat. I gagged initially, but then relaxed as I felt him thrust into my mouth more. "That's it Lucy, fuck me with your mouth," he moaned. I bobbed up and down on his cock, increasing my speed. I was hungry for his cock and I sucked as hard as I knew how. After a few minutes, his hips gave a jerk and I felt his hot cum spurt into my throat. I swallowed it the best I could as his hips continued thrusting into me. He pulled out as his cock began to soften and pulled my face towards his. He kissed me, tasting his own juices inside my mouth and his hands frantically grabbing my body all over.
We were both breathing very heavily now, wanting more. I felt his hands stroke my inner thigh, so I parted my legs and guided them towards my wet pussy. His fingers found the swollen mound of my clit and rubbed it hard. I gasped out, surprised that just a touch could bring me almost to orgasm. His fingers found my aching hole and pushed in, whilst his tongue continued the work his fingers had been doing on my clit. I could feel the heat rising inside me as his frenzied movements worked me towards orgasm. I arched my back and called out, "Oooo god!!!!" as a massive wave of pure pleasure enveloped my entire body.
I was now badly in need of that cock inside me, and as I recovered from my orgasm, I beckoned for David to get on top of me. The tip of his now fully erect cock brushed against my clit as he slid up my body. "Fuck me!" I whispered, as his face came level with mine.
"What was that?" he said, brushing the hair from my face.
"Fuck me!" I said louder, wrapping my arms round his shoulders.
"I want to hear you beg for it!" He laughed, nibbling my ear.
"Fuck me now David!" I begged, "Fuck me deeper and harder than I've ever been fucked before!" And with that, his cock pushed hard into my dripping pussy. "Yesssss!" I groaned as I felt the insides of my pussy clamp onto that wonderful cock inside me. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and pushed into me more, only his balls stopped him from going any deeper. I braced myself for his thrustings, which came after just a few moments. Each time he pulled his cock almost the whole way out, leaving just the tip in, then rammed back in hard and fast. We were both gasping and groaning loudly, lost in the pure, wild lust of the moment. It didn't take long for me to cum again, this time my whole body shook and I felt dizzy as each thrust sent another shockwave through my body.
Before the orgasm had subsided, he withdrew and rolled me onto my stomach. I felt his hands on my ass cheeks, pulling them apart, and then his cock pushing gingerly against the hole. "Have you ever had it in ass before Lucy?" he said. I only managed to gasp out a "no" before I felt him enter me. "Just relax and enjoy,” he whispered as he pushed in further. After the initial resistance and shock, this new sensation was amazing! He moved in and out, lying on top of me and kissing my shoulders, with his hands underneath on my stomach. From his moans, I could tell he must be close to exploding, and I was right. "Where do you want my cum, baby?" he breathed into my ear.
"In my pussy!" I begged. "I want you to cum deep inside my pussy!"
He pulled his cock out of my ass, and adjusted his position so that he could enter my pussy from behind. He started pounding into me again, his balls slapping against my skin. He reached round to rub my clit and I rocked back and forth onto him. I rode him for a few wild minutes, before we both came. He pumped his hot juices into me as I almost passed out with the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I could hear David panting, "OOO yesss!!! So gooood!" as I sobbed.
We lay together, wrapped in each other’s arms, for a few moments. Neither of us spoke, our bodies still quivering from the intense passion we'd just put them through. The chill night air felt good against my skin, slowly cooling me down. After what felt like an age, David sat up and kissed me tenderly on the cheek. "You're a very sexy young woman, Lucy," he said, as he began to get dressed. "Perhaps, once Rob is settled into his new position, we can come up with some regular arrangement?" I don't think it was a question that he needed an answer for, it was more of a command. I watched him walk slowly back to the clubhouse before I could muster up the composure to get myself dressed. I had a really weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, Rob was getting his much wanted promotion, but at what price?

No comments: