Wednesday, August 22, 2007

An Affair To Remember
This is a true story that happened to me in 1996. My wife and I had recently taken in her 19 yr old cousin, Amanda, while she went to school in our town.It was early September and Amanda had been on a conservation nature walk with one of her classes. That night I was up late, just coming off midnights my body didn't want to sleep. It was around 2am that I heard Amanda's soft voice ask me if I could check her arms for her. Being a male nurse I took a look.Her normally milky white was covered in red blotches and hives. I checked her back, legs, neck and chest.....she had Poison Ivy. I took her into the bathroom so I could rub some Anti-histimine lotion on her. I did the areas hard for someone to do themselves- her arms, neck and back then told her she could do her chest and stomach.This became a nightly routine for the duration of the rash.Two weeks went by and I was just off midnights again, so my body did not want to sleep. At 3am I heard Amanda's soft voice say to me, "I'm itchy and can't sleep." I checked her over again, but found nothing. Her skin was a little dry from the ointment for the rash so I suggested a little lotion to ease it. She asked if I would help her put it on. I told her to lift her nightie so I could do her back and neck. The nightie was getting in the way of doing her shoulders and neck so she took it off. I spread the lotion over her milky white skin. The softness of her skin and the massaging motion I was applying it with started to stir something inside me. I could feel my dick growing as this beautiful young woman stood before me in nothing but a pair of white cotton panties. She turned slightly so I could coat her arms. Her small but perky breasts peeked at me from under her arm."Mmmmm, that feels better. I haven't had a good massage in a long time.Can you do my stomach and chest like that too?" And with that she lay down on the bed.I lotioned up my hands and started to rub it over her stomach slowly working my way up to her perky young breasts. I couldn't believe myself. What was I doing? My now rock hard cock was ready to tear through my tight shorts. I could feel my pulse in my ears. My hand glided over her soft full mounds, her nipples erecting to my touch.After I had her chest coated I pulled back and went to leave. "Wait," she said, "I'm still itchy on my stomach."I put some lotion in my hand and rubbed it on her stomach, asking myself what I was still doing there, my hard on now very prominent in my shorts. "How's that?" I asked."A little lower."I massaged the cream below her navel. "I'm still itchy lower," she said.I let my hand slowly glide down lower."Tell me when I hit the spot," I said.My fingertips lifted the waistband on her cotton panties as my hand slid lower. My heart was racing. Is this really happening to me? I knew what I was doing was wrong, but pure male hormones and a 2 month lack of sex from my wife drove my hand lower.My slick hand started rubbing through her well trimmed pubic hair and I felt her hips lift slightly off the bed pushing my hand farther until finally I hit her drenched clit."Oh God! Right there!" she whispered.I couldn't take it any more......my slippery finger slid into her love tunnel as I leaned down and our tongues entwined in a deep french kiss.She started to slowly buck her hips against my fingers. I could feel her walls tighten and knew that although she wasn't a virgin, she had not had sex very much. Her love tunnel was tight around my finger.I pulled my finger out and removed her panties....I needed to taste this sweet coed before I woke up from this dream.I buried my tongue deep inside her, she wrapped her legs around my head and pulled my head in closer by my hair.In a few seconds she was coming, filling my tongue with all her lustful juices.I stood up,dropped my shorts, and slowly slid my hard cock into her. She was so tight that I came immediately.I rolled off of her, kissed her deeply again, and told her this could never happen again.Boy was I in for a surprise.........more to cum

No comments: