Wednesday, August 22, 2007

30,000ft High
Sammy Jo was one of the last to board the airplane. Finding her seat at the back, she thought to herself, “Oh goody! Three seats all to myself.” Sammy settled into the window seat, making herself nice and comfortable for the four-hour flight to Tenerife. “Excuse me Miss…” said a male voice. “Oh! Hi!” Sammy replied, as she looked up, staring into deep, brown eyes. “Erm…I am afraid you appear to be sat in my seat,” he said. “Oh I am so sorry. Let me just move.” “No it’s ok,” he replied. “You look comfortable. Please stay where you are.” “Thanks,” said Sammy. “You’re a true gent and there’s not many of you left.” The stranger gave her a sheepish smile as he stowed his bag in the overhead locker. He sat down beside her and introduced himself as Paul. “Hi! I am Sammy Jo. Pleased to meet you.” “That’s a lovely name,” he replied. “Thank you,” she said, giving him her finest smile, whilst secretly thinking that she was really going to enjoy this flight. They chatted and flirted with one another as though they were old friends. “Strange,” thought Sammy, “I feel that I could tell him anything.” As it turned out, they were both in relationships where there was no longer a great deal of sex involved, “Another coincidence?” Sammy pondered. Sammy got up from her seat and asked Paul if he would excuse her, so that she could visit the bathroom. Paul moved his legs sideways to let Sammy pass, gently placing his hands against her hips to steady her. “Ooh!” Sammy exclaimed. “You sent sparks through me.” “I know,” said Paul. “I felt them as well.” Sammy felt herself getting slightly moist between her legs and thought she could really do with a good fuck. She went to the toilet and after a few minutes there was a knock on the door. “Who is it?” Sammy asked. “It’s me…Paul,” came the reply. Sammy opened the toilet door and Paul slipped inside, slipping the bolt behind him. “I’m sorry! I cannot help it,” he said. “As soon as I saw you, I knew I wanted you and I know you feel the same way too.” “Yes I do.” Paul reached out and began to caress Sammy’s hair. Before she knew it, she could feel his hot breath teasing against her neck as he slipped his tongue in her ear. Sammy closed her eyes, feeling herself getting wetter and wetter, in anticipation of what was yet to come. She trembled as Paul’s hands cupped her breasts. He quickly tore Sammy’s blouse open, pulling the red lace of her bra below her nipples, leaning in and gently sucking against each one in turn, flicking and darting with his tongue. “Oh Paul! Please just fuck me, it’s been so long,” she cried. “Hush. Not yet.” “But what if we are disturbed?” she said. “Don’t worry,” he soothed. “I am a pilot for this company and I have organized things so that we will be left alone.” ”Ooh lovely,” she replied. ”Now…this is my treat,” said Paul. “You just enjoy it.” He leaned in once more and continued to suck upon each of Sammy’s nipples. She gasped as she felt a hand caress across a thigh. Sammy could feel the warmth of his hand through her short summer skirt. She felt his hand slide between her legs and stroke her pussy through her red panties. He eased them to one side and started to massage Sammy Jo's pussy, slowly rubbing her clitoris and pushing two fingers deep into her love hole. Sammy couldn't take much more. Her breathing became rapid. It had been so long that she was starting to lose it. Paul knew this too. “Now Paul, please. I don't know how much more I can take.” ”No,” said Paul. “I want you gagging honey.” Paul knelt down in front of her. He lifted her skirt up and told her to open her legs. Sammy did as she was told and Paul dipped his head between her legs. He pulled and nibbled at Sammy’s clit making her gasp. He massaged her with his fingers and slipped his tongue into her sopping wet pussy. He lapped at her and sucked her pussy. “Paul, please. I cannot take much more.” ”I have a surprise,” he said and took a rabbit vibrator out of his pocket. Sammy Jo's eyes widened. “Oh god!” she said. “Fuck me with it now please…please.” Paul eased the vibrator inside Sammy’s wet pussy, pushing slowly and making sure those little rabbit ears caressed her clit. He increased the power, sending Sammy to the brink of a wonderful orgasm and causing her almost to scream. Paul turned it up further still, working in and out of her pussy. He watched her closely as she started to cum. “Oh god! I'm cumming. I can't hold it anymore. Oh baby!” Paul smiled as she climaxed so very hard, the rabbit’s ears really pounding her clit and her juices slipping out of her pussy around the vibrator. He eased the vibrator out of her and lapped at the juices from her pussy. “Did you enjoy that honey?” said Paul. “Oh yes! But what about you?” she replied. “I am fine. It was my present, just for you.” Sammy Jo kissed him full on the mouth, tasting herself against his lips as she did so. ”Well Paul!” Sammy said. “You will just have to let me return the favour.”

No comments: