Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Can I Take Your Order?
It was Friday night and my man and I were going out for dinner. Somewhere different, somewhere nobody knew us.
I was never one to dress to draw attention to myself; I reserved that only for my man. However for this special occasion he had brought me a beautiful, satin, little black dress. It was very plain, but very sexy. He had laid it out on our bed for me. He was already organised and waiting downstairs. I rushed around the room like a woman possessed trying to get ready as quickly as possible. I put on a black lace bra, and matching black lace suspenders with black, silk stockings. I took a look at myself in the mirror before putting on the dress. I stood there admiring the view; I loved my curves and my ample, soft breasts. You could see my pink nipples pushing through the lace of the bra. I decided not to wear panties, just to spice up the evening a little.
I picked up the dress off of the bed and put it on. It felt fantastic against my skin, so much so it made me tingle all over. I touched up my make up, took one last look in the mirror, grabbed my purse and went downstairs.
We were on our way before I knew it, arriving at the restaurant, which was situated on the edge of a lake. Once inside our waiter took us to our table and left. He came back a few moments later with a bottle of French champagne. My man yet again had planned everything. God I absolutely adored him. The waiter filled our champagne glasses and my man and I toasted each other. "To love, passion and adventure."
I gazed about the restaurant, other couples having romantic interludes just as we were, thinking how intimate the entire setting was. I saw this couple in the far corner, about my age. The male was rubbing his partner’s leg, I couldn’t help watching and I drew my man’s attention to it. The two of us discreetly watched as he ran his hand up his partner’s leg. She was facing us so we could see all of what she had to offer. Her legs were parted and you could see her smooth, pussy, as her man used his finger to spread her lips. She then reached down and started caressing her clit, while her man slid his fingers into her wet hole. No one else seemed to be paying attention, but my man and I most certainly were. She was loving every second of it and I was sitting in my chair wishing it was me experiencing it.
I couldn't believe that this was going on, let alone how much it was turning me on. I was getting wet from watching. This went on for about 15 minutes. How she didn't scream the place down when she orgasmed at the table was beyond me. I was nearly ready to scream for her!
I looked over at my man and he got up from his chair and moved so he could sit next to me. We kissed just briefly, so as not to draw attention. His lips felt so good as they tasted mine, every time he kissed me it just made me want to melt into his arms. He ran his hand down the front of my dress, gently squeezing one of my breasts, while the other hand, slid along my silk stockings, he whispered in my ear as he soon realised I wasn't wearing panties, telling me how good I felt and how warm and wet my shaved pussy was.
Feeling him touching me, using his fingers, sliding them up and down my wet slit, pushing them deep inside of me. God it made me just want to fuck him and hard!
I could feel my breathing becoming deeper and louder; I had almost forgotten where I was until I heard the waiter ask my man, "Would you like to take her right here sir? Everyone is ready." My man's reply: "Right here will be just fine." My thoughts were racing, everyone in the restaurant was watching us and it was very obvious they all wanted to see more.
My man asked me to stand up, he slowly took my dress off, kissing my body as it felt to the floor, revealing my black, lace lingerie. I could hear comments like "I wish I could fuck her" and "god what a luscious breasts" being made from both men and women alike.
I didn't know whether I could go through with is. But the desire for my man to fuck me was far outweighing my fear of being watched. I lay back upon the table my legs spread. My man’s tongue running down the inside of my thigh, sending shivers all through my body. I could feel his warm breath at the entrance to my pussy, followed by his long, probing tongue. I moaned as he worked his tongue along and into my wetness, his hands reaching up squeezing my breasts, then sliding down to my hips and pulling me down upon his face, so I could grind my hips even more up against his tongue that was already deep inside of me.
I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensations my body was feeling and listening to the sounds of others around us masturbating while watching.
My man then stopped what he was doing and stood up, he grabbed my legs and with one swift movement pushed his hard, cock deep inside of me. It almost took my breath away, as I wasn't prepared for it. I still had my eyes closed and before I could open them I felt someone blindfold me. I had no idea who it was. As my man continued pumping me hard, I could feel other sets of hands upon my body. Caressing me all over, my body started to shake all over, I could feel an incredibly forceful orgasm start to rip through my body, causing me to ejaculate all over my man’s cock. He kept fucking me through it, making me scream out even more. I told him to fuck me even harder, he started to do so and as he did he exploded inside of me. I loved having his cum push its way up deep inside of my already soaking wet pussy.
He slowly pulled away from me and then I felt him kissing me again, my lips, my breasts, down my stomach and back up to my lips again. I was in a state of utter bliss, even though I couldn't see what was going on.
He told me to turn over and get on my knees and to not be afraid, that everything was fine and I was safe. I did as he asked and as I did I heard a male voice ask my man if he could have me, even if only to taste. My man said yes but only to taste. I felt my pussy being kissed, but it wasn't my man doing it. It was obviously the man that had asked. My man was stroking my hair, asking if everyone was enjoying themselves. I could hear people clapping and yelling out "yes, give us more." I almost felt ashamed how much I was getting off on it all. So much so I started to want others in the room to fuck me, male or female, I didn't care. I knew I was safe and that my man wouldn't let any harm come to me.
My body was writhing as I was being eaten out first by one man then another, women were taking their turns too. Seems I was the one everyone wanted to order. All the different tongues, different ways of being probed by them. I was so turned on my juices were running down my thighs. I was so desperately wanting to be fucked again. I felt my man move behind me, his cock pushing down into my wet ass, which has been licked until it was soaked. His cock pushed in easily, but as always he did it gently. He held still for a few moments and I felt another body slide in underneath me, it was one of the other men. He pushed his hard cock into my drenched pussy and the two of them started to fuck me slowly and deeply, pumping me at the same time.
I had never in my life done anything even close to this, but now I was and I wanted to be fucked. I screamed out, "Fuck me NOW!" And both men picked up the pace. Waves of pleasure and bliss running through my body, I could hear my man moaning and sounds of pleasure coming from those that were watching. I knew that others in the room were fucking as well. This wasn't even something that happened in my wildest dreams or fantasies. I began to wonder why I'd never tried it before.
I was being fucked so hard, it was making me scream out. I knew I was going to cum again. I screamed loudly as yet another powerful orgasm tore through my body, making my pussy contract tightly around the other man's cock; this caused him to cum, thrusting his cock hard into me as he filled my cunt. Before I knew it he pulled away from me and was gone. Within seconds of that my man started to cum, filling up my tight freshly fucked ass with his creamy liquid. I had cum running out of both holes. I heard my man order one of the waitresses to get over and clean me up, she licked my pussy and ass clean, sucking out every last drop of cum, mine and theirs.
My man removed my blindfold and everyone in the restaurant clapped and cheered as they went back to their tables. My man helped me get dressed again and we sat down. Our waiter came back over to us to finally take our order.
That night when we got home, my man told me that we now had an open reservation at the restaurant. That I was going to be a regular dish on the menu and that anyone could place an order provided it was met by my man’s approval. I could hardly wait!

No comments: