Wednesday, July 18, 2007

As you all guys know, that here in Gulf we get many horny housewifes waiting to have sex with young guys like us. And I got this chance with my co-worker in my office. Our office is in Khalifa street. Work was going fine. In my colleagues there was a girl also.

Her name was Sherly. She looks not more than 24 years but she was 30 of age (I will call her girl not a woman). She was very smart tall girl and main prominent in her body was her boobs. She has a pair of big boobs which attract all the males towards her.

I was also trying to talk with her maximum of time. After some time luckily my boss ask me to trained Sherly in computer programming and other paperwork. I started to trained her and within few days we were friends and open with each other.

One day she came with a blue scar on her neck. I asked her about that she tried to avoid replying but when I insist she said, "this is sign of love" you will not understand. I replied ohh ho its mean last night you didn't slept also. She hesitantly replied yes.

I pass some more comments and said show me more sign of love and so on. In this way we started to discuss about our personal life also. In next few days we came to close that I was intentialy touching her body by al means and she never object on this.

Now we talk over the phone several hours after the office also She told me that she has one 14 years old daughter also since she married when she was 15 only. We both came close to each other so rapidly that all the time I think about her only.

We work in a small office and most of the people from sales so there were lot of chances when we both left alone in the office. Now I was horny to touch her body. One day we were alone in the office, she came to my room for some instruction I cough her hands and kisses her deeply.

She resists but not very hard so I took this for granted and put my hand on her boob. I started squeezing her breast while kiss was also going longer. I stopped the kissing and put my mouth on her breast and suck it.

She stopped me and said " not here please " I asked so where we can meet openly? She offered that today her doughtier will come late evening from school and her husband comes only on weekend at home from a site.

So we can go home in the afternoon lunchtime. Since we have 3 hrs lunch break here so I agreed and and we went to her home in the afternoon. She took me straight to her bedroom and kisses me and said that I love you since longtime and waiting for this moment.

I kissed her again and without wasting any time I started pumping her breast. I was hard on and my hard cock was teasing me in my pent. I started unbutton the elz shirt and she did not resist. Under the shirt she wore only bra and her very big boobs were in front of me with full of milk.

I rubbed my mouth on her boobs and unhook her bra too. She wants to run to the bed but I hold her and kissed her face and all her neck. Then I kissed her one heavy boob and started to suck her breast. Her nipples were hard.

I tingle my tongue around her nipple and suck her harder. She unbutton my shirt and pent. She was insisting to lie down in the bed so we went to her bed and I remove her skirt and underwear then mine too.

Now I was kissing her face and big boobs and my hard dick was touching her thighs but I was not inserting it since I want to enjoy these moments. She put her hand around my waste and hugs me harder.

Now my rock hard dick was touching her shaved pussy so with the slippery of her cunt my dick top entered her and then I lost my control. I was lying on top of Sherly I put my hand under her arms and entered my full dick in her tight cunt.

She was screaming. I was feeling tightness of her cunt I pull out my cock half and than entered again and started in and out rhythm. She was moaning yes Yes Sunil fuck me, fuck me harder my love I was waiting for these moment for long time.

Suck my breast its for you Sunil, suck it yah yah I was moving more and more faster and I was sucking her boobs and biting her nipples also. Her hand was on my head and she was pressing it more deeper in her breast while with other hand she was twisting her other nipple.

I was near to come, I informed her that I am coming she said don't worry and unload your all sperm in me. I jerked some more moves and than unload my cock milk in her virgina. Her cunt drunk all the sperm of my cock.

Now I was feeling better, we laid down each other side and started chatting. I was playing with her big boob and nipple when I feel that I am hardening again. I saw my cock was ready for one more trip.

She also feel the same and she came on top of me and start kissing while her hand guide my cock to her cunt. My cock entered her pussy again and this time Sherly was on top of me. She was moving her hips up and down and my cock was going inside and coming out with that.

I was feeling that my cock is going in the full depth of her cunt and touching her cunt walls, it was wonderful experience. I bring her face close to me and start kissing while moving my dick in and out in her tight cunt.

She was now screaming oh Sunil my love put your hole dick in me, I love it yah yah faster Sunil my love faster. In next few moments I was coming in her again and this time she came also. She was pressing me hard and moaning very loudly.

It was great satisfaction for both of us. Now it was the time for office again so we took our lunch together. When we were ready to go bell rang and Sherly came back from out side with a young beautiful girl,

I thought she is Sherly younger sister but Sherly told me that she is her daughter teena. Teena is really beautiful girl, her age is 14 years but she is a complete woman. Her breasts are huge same like her mother and height is also 5' 4".

If somebody saw her he will guess her age around 21 years not less than that. That day first time I met with teena and after that often I went to Sherly house in the afternoon and we make love. In the evening we went out for outing and now teena likes me very much.

No comments: